7 Nisan 2011 Perşembe

nauseous(?) day!

It wasn't like a beautiful spring day. The weather is liar today, it was cold and rainy in the morning but then it become warmer so i felt very hot in thick clothes. In the morning my throat was very bad so i drank a glass of green tea but it didn't work to get better throat. In the second lesson, İlke hoca came and asked us about changing classes. She offered us to merge two classes in the one class with window. We gave vote to decide it and "yes" won. However i don't want to merged class, i just want to new class with window. I'm not good at speaking and we do a lot of speaking practices in every morning. This practices cause me to get used to speak in English. But when we merge with the other class, it won't be possible to speak more in class because we will be so crowded. On the other hand,  we will have big class with window. I'm not sure which one will be helpful for us. After the classes, my friends came to the school to see me but when they went, i again feel sad. Also Mr. Chicago seen unhappy why i don't know. While firdaous and he were in tutorial, I heard he behaved like an actor when he said that i'm good. Then i got on the bus that was so crowded. It was really hard to hold to thing that is top of the bus, when i was traveling. And also it causes to return my backache. Although it wasn't a good day, i have to smile to our guests now. That's all for today. Goodbye Mrs. Blog

1 yorum:

  1. I behaved like an actor for something different. Ms Casablanca and I were having a private conversation.

    I hope you feel better and look forward to seeing you tomorrow in class.

    YanıtlaSil