1 Mart 2011 Salı

Focus on IELTS pg.27

- It will help me in the exams or in general communication. I learn new vocabulary with their synonyms and antonyms and also usage of words. I need to repeat these words every day to use correctly and remember their meanings.   

- The previous module, i don't like to speak in classroom. I was afraid of making mistake but now it changed. Because we do a lot of speaking practice in classroom, we always talk news, strive to explain new words' meanings or discuss somethings. I think it is very beneficial for all of us. I will be better in speaking because of that. There is no activity that i particularly dislike. Sometimes, some exercise can be boring but they will be helpful to improve my English. So i know i have to listen and learn. Thats all.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder