29 Mart 2011 Salı

no title

Unfortunately, it was a terrible morning for me because of my backache. I couldn't sit back or walk comfortably. I know it is caused by my macbook. It's very hard to carry it. Actually i have carried it for six months but this time it really made me bad. Anyway, i hope it will be better... When i enter the class in every morning, we always have speaking practices in the first hour. Because of that, i can speak in any topic easily. I hope i will be better speaker end of the year. And also it's the only thing we can do actively in the morning. If we go on focus on ielts in the mornings, i may feel more sleepy. As for today, for me it was not easy to support an idea that i do not agree. I don't know why but if i supported my opinion, i would have more reasons or details about that.

I hate to do weekly plan but i know it will be very beneficial for us. Because we don't study enough and also we don't spare time to do homework except some students. So we need that to be aware of our situation. Yesterday, i looked websites that Mr. Chicago sent via mail and also i searched for new sites to improve my reading skill. Although i don't like to be planned, i know it will be very helpful.  I just had weekly plan when i was studying for öss. It was very beneficial to see what i studied and what i should study. It also provides us to study regularly.

i'm very exciting, we have football match with Austria...  That's all for today

2 yorum:

  1. Who won the football game? What was the score?

    YanıtlaSil
  2. The score was 2-0 and of course Turkey won the football game =)

    YanıtlaSil