10 Mart 2011 Perşembe

reflect, reflect, reflect

I feel bored in some lessons. But some activities, especially playing ball which we did two days ago or watching short movie and talking about that affected me. I will feel ready for lesson after doing these. Today, we watched a short scene from Shawshank Redemption. The scene was about a man who stayed in prison for many years feel uncomfortable outside. After watching we talked about changes between the past and current. The film is one of my favorite movies and especially i like this scene. I remember that man killed himself at the end because of the problem of adaptation. Another thing, i was expecting worse quiz mark but i think it's good :)

Finally, if noone help us, we will die because of the air condition : )) 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder